Civic type R lip on DA

self

DA squad.
so my boy crashed his his civic today. i decided to see if his type R lip fit on my 90' DA.
fit like a dream, hit it with the heat gun to stretch it alil bit but was still about a inch off on
the sides. not to noticeable, so i left it on the car.

came off a 4door civic eg. not sure if the coupe and 4 door have a difference fitting wise but
it went on. and it stood on.

just wanted to let ppl kno that the civic 4 door eg lips fit with lgiht mods. thanks for lookin' :)

Last edited:

da9_vito

Hazardous Grounds
get a DA lip so it fits all the way around. or mold this one so is closes the gap on the sides. i like the look of it up front though.

self

DA squad.
yeah ima mold it to wrap around. i cant seem to find a da type R lip for a decent price so i took that one since it was free. but ima deff mold it to wrap the right way. sending the car into pain some time next week. just waitin on a replacement hood.

CrashBandit

92 GS
I disagree. I think it actually looks decent, it KIND OF matches the styling of the hood where it meets the front bumper. I'd rock it.

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
Not feeling it. Too rounded for the chassis.

Not sure how that is "fitting like a dream"... I'd want to wake up from that dream. Not trying to be mean, but that doesn't look very good at all.

92gsrboy

i dont like it...and maybe im seeing it wrong but doesnt look like it fits to well either..but if you like it then thats all that matters