civic ??

zachb20vtec

civic ??vs integra

whats up guys iv got a guy who has a 92 civic hatch clean as could be with a 95 gsr swap done by zerolift it was tuned and all
you guys think i should give up the teggy for this??:wak:

Last edited:

HonDaReal

I got rid of my teggy for a hatch but it was all stock. Why would he wanna get rid of a hatch with a gsr?

teggyboi59

95teggy
Hmmm for me that would a down grade bro but its up to u really integra are more unike than a hatch honda I think lol

HonDaReal

Bro its up to u really. Both cars were mass produced and depending on condition can sell for the same price.
Here is what i traded my gsr for. I really dont think i down graded lol

zachb20vtec

see where im at integras are like every where so i think i prob will trade its a very clean car

Kyle

Wat am saying is u don't see a teggy very often a Honda hatch back u see very often
Disagree. I see Integras all the time driven by old women. Same with hatches. OP if you want a hatch, then get a hatch. I like the Integras lines and low roof lines compared to the Civic's. But I am partial to hatches cause I had one.

zachb20vtec

yeah i see what youre sayin but yeah i prob will i could always trade for another teg i want a nice da with a gsr

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
Wat am saying is u don't see a teggy very often a Honda hatch back u see very often
Around me there are not too many integras, most are driven by older people, one driven by Mendoza, and the rest are in my driveway. Civic hatches are about as common, but there are much less EG hatches than other styles. Seeing a clean EG is really rare near me, I've seen 2 of them over the past few years, one has been sold and I've only seen the other once