Clean 94 LS (dirty though DAMN winter)

ta503nk

New Fogs PG.2

So here is my 94 ls what you guys think. (exuse the dirty car please, its winter and always raining)
It has all molding shaved, including the antenna.
15% tinted windows
lowered on skunk2 Coilovers
HX wheels
CIA, Cat back (no name, but sounds really clean)
98 tail lights
shaved bumper (were the line is in the middle of the 94-97 front, right below the turn signals.)
type r Lip
Fresh frost white with a really light pearl paint job.

Last edited:

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
White on white = sex :thumbs up

I think you should get some real Type R wheels though :D

speedin

The Transporter
Awesome! Only 2 things that are holing ya back, the wheels need to be the 17in (ITR ;)) to fit right and part of the grill should be black. But just 2 minor things on a sexy car! Props on keeping the 94-97 front. 94-97 > 98+ imo

Daybid

Dump or Die.
Awesome! Only 2 things that are holing ya back, the wheels need to be the 17in (ITR ;)) to fit right and part of the grill should be black. But just 2 minor things on a sexy car! Props on keeping the 94-97 front. 94-97 > 98+ imo
itr rims are 16 o_O

i like white overall but the hx's are.... too small haha

ta503nk

thanks ya i think the 98 is over rated imo. Ya having the grill black would def set if off maybe ill look into doing that.:thumbs up

JasperDA9

itr rims are 16 o_O

i like white overall but the hx's are.... too small haha
Really? Well damn, then knock-off 17's then.
ACTUALLY, all US and UK Integra type R rims are 15".
only Japanese ITR wheels were offered in 16" except 96 ITR rims that were 4x114.3 were 15"
DC5 Integra type Rims are 17"

wish you people would do some research before randomly spewing forth "facts"