CLean n CLear's Build Thread

CLean n CLear

That dude Kris
Awesome build man! and plans for speed? (i.e turbo)? otherwise man, good progress!
Thanks dude and yeah maybe further down the line but I wouldn't be pushing too much boost cuz it is my dd. After I do suspension I'm proly gonna get 4-1 headers of some kind

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

itzrivera

open the link the replace the **** with "hit" and then hit go on the browser. voila.

Squigget

ii just got my ff type 1's for 539.99 shipped the other day, can't wait to put them on.
But get an alarm before you get carried away with everything else.
But otherwise it's clean, can't wait to see more.

CLean n CLear

That dude Kris
ii just got my ff type 1's for 539.99 shipped the other day, can't wait to put them on.
But get an alarm before you get carried away with everything else.
But otherwise it's clean, can't wait to see more.
yeah im just waitin for next payday to pick one up

Kyle

Type in Si VTEC integra front lip in google. JDM sh!t has it on their site, it will give you an idea what to get.

CLean n CLear

That dude Kris
Found a ride along buddy

Just a random update but i found this funny ass little bear around my house and had to throw it in my car and take a picture lol

Kyle

Last edited:

SkeetShooter

Very nice build, could you upload a picture of your halo lights at night? I wanted to see if I want those or HID's, great pickup on them btw. :thumbs up

CLean n CLear

That dude Kris
If your interested in going to East Coast Honda Meet, a caravan of us are planning meeting in Baltimore Friday evening and heading down. Here is the thread for the meet. We also have a local caravan thread created, let me go find it. Hopefully you'll have it nice and low by the meet. I'm Kyle btw.

http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=73844

Caravan thread

http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=74386&highlight=caravan
yeah i actually saw that the other day, i really hoping im lowered by then if not then idek if ill go lol