Clean Type R

sOuL

G3GirL said:
I don't like yellow, but the optional kit? I want that.
i dont care 2much for yellow either but still itsa type r ill take it if it was pink...i kinda like pink acually hahaha

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Acutally not a bad price right now at 11k. The two reasons why I wouldn't buy it are the fact that it was in a wreck and it's PY. Black and white are the best ITR colors.

Charged

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000-Acura-Integra-Type-R-Showroom-Performance-Vehicle_W0QQitemZ4641909937QQihZ002QQcategoryZ5335QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

look at that one. JUST LOOK. Don't buy :)

that company thats selling it is GT Motorsports as you can see on the windshield. its a real nice, almost stock teg with only 1000 miles (they claim that it is the lowest miled type r, but i think they did an engine swap).

30,000 dollars is too much for it though when its nearly stock, and plus that company is all assholes.

BTW, that teg is superclean.. if i was in NY i would own it :)

sOuL

g3teg97 said:
Acutally not a bad price right now at 11k. The two reasons why I wouldn't buy it are the fact that it was in a wreck and it's PY. Black and white are the best ITR colors.
yup what he said ^

LStegg

1 bad LS
Sexy as hell ! Nice 2 see 1 unmolested once in a while. All it needs is 2 be lowered and Championship White and call it a day. Wish I had 16g's layin' around. :worthy: