Cleanest DAs

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
DA's are so sexy... I miss both of mine soo bad!

For the record, the blue baby got painted red about a month ago by the guy who bought it.
I'll try and get some pics. It looks pretty good actually!! I'm super impressed with the backyard paint job. lol (no sarcasm actually).

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
where can i get this front bumper? is it the jdm bumper? reminds me of the ITR bumper for DC2's

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
man i want a 4 dr bad, they look really nice.....i just dont know if i can watch or feel safe knowing i have 2 integras to look over.

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
where can i get this front bumper? is it the jdm bumper? reminds me of the ITR bumper for DC2's
that is a replica of the Mugen Front Bumper Cover for 90-91 Integras. I believe Wings West made the first replicas etc. i'm not sure if the replicas are out of production, but the original Mugen covers have LONG been discontinued. you should see the full bumper cover/lip kit that mugen offered. its gorgeous. but only fits 90-91 bumpers.

and yes, Ricky, Watanabe's pwn damn near all OG wheels. only a few other "OG" wheels are any better IMO. i'd kill for a set of the discontinued 5Zigen Div. 3 wheels. do a google of them of you don't know what they look like.