Cleanest Engine Bays

CHILD

all day all JDM
Im doing a JDM B16A. the reason Im doing that is because i'm all into spoon this and spoon that. I wanna rebuild it with the Spoon 1.8L stroker kit. that way its Spoon product, rebuilt engine (so its like new), plus its beneficial to my NA set-up that im striving for. I know i could do a GSR, but i would still want to rebuild......so i can use the money difference between the GSR and the B16A for the stroker kit and still come out with a 1.8L teggy with a 11.3 compression ratio

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Small ass pic, but I get the point. 8)

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Hey hey! It's alright. 640 x 480 seems to work out well. Any larger than that it blows the page out of proportion.

ltrain

CHILD said:
Im doing a JDM B16A. the reason Im doing that is because i'm all into spoon this and spoon that. I wanna rebuild it with the Spoon 1.8L stroker kit. that way its Spoon product, rebuilt engine (so its like new), plus its beneficial to my NA set-up that im striving for. I know i could do a GSR, but i would still want to rebuild......so i can use the money difference between the GSR and the B16A for the stroker kit and still come out with a 1.8L teggy with a 11.3 compression ratio
whats the hp gain on the stroker kit

kimbo

hey CHILD, is it worth getting that password jdm intake? how loud is it and does it pull harder from stock?

96TypeR

siscoke said:
hey 96 Type R ur sig sais ur revlimit is at 9600??? pretty neet (and im a lil jalous btw) but ive read that (comming from pretty experienced mechanics) revving over 9000 or 9200 rpm could (and prolly will) damage ur valves or the springs or retainers ... somthing that works around those parts at least. if i can find the right text ill post here ;) maybe u got them changed then it wont be a prob but stocks just dont get that far to what ive heard.

greetz sis (hope u dont do damage to ur baby ;) )
I have the full titanium valvetrain. thanks for your input though

CHILD

all day all JDM
kimbo said:
hey CHILD, is it worth getting that password jdm intake? how loud is it and does it pull harder from stock?
well....to be honest....performance wise.....an AEM short ram, or any knock-off brand 3" diameter short ram will work just as good. I feels a bit more response than your average intake but equally powerfull. It does make a noticable difference from stock :thumbs up

sound wise.....its pretty quiet while cruising....you dont get that whistling sound like other intakes.....but when you floor it.....you'll know its there lol. its gets really deep. overall, i really like it...but if you're a budget tuner, i'd get something more simple

96TypeR

ok what color seats should i get red, red/black or black racing seats?? for the silver integra on the 1st page