Clear Coat ?? Paint ??

Peruviann

i think the clear coat is comin off my hood really bad and trunch and sunroof area ... anyone kno of any paint restorer or anythin gi can use to made it look better untill i paint it

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
lol Alright, I was going to suggest polishing it, Klasse a-i-o, and sealant when I read your first post, but then I scrolled down and saw the pictures and that shit's no joke. Is it even possible to hide any of that at this point? I'd like to know as well. Shit looks fried...

Peruviann

im guessin its clear coat but im not sure so i dunno what to do im gonna hopefully t ake it to a paint shop friday and find out what the problem is because none of the paint is ocming off its just clear coat and its the hood and the sunroof area and a tiny bit on the trunk

Baldy201

Sorry to say but it is unfixable. It is a clear coat failure. The reason it happend is one of two things, little protection from the sun or bad paint job. The only way to fix it is get a new paint job or just a new clear.

Peruviann

the paint job wouldnt be bad its stock paint job ...so u think a new clear coat would fix the problem ???

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Why not be safe and just get a whole new paint job? You can't really tell how bad your paint's fucked up based on the oxidation and peeling alone. I'd get a new paint job to be safe.

Peruviann

I can't afford it right now I'm tryin to jus clean it up its oy the hood sunroof and trunk so I mean I really can't afford that 1300 paint job

G3GirL said:
Why not be safe and just get a whole new paint job? You can't really tell how bad your paint's fucked up based on the oxidation and peeling alone. I'd get a new paint job to be safe.

soldiaboy

dude I thought the first picture was a picture of the sky lmao

if you dont want to paint it, you can remove the spoiler and get a new hood all though you will still have it on the roof