Clear or amber signals?

NEEK94LS

Hey guys and girls, I wanna get some new turn signals on the account of my old ones looking well old. I want some ambers but I seen some clear signals on on a teg and they looked really nice. I also dont wanna get ambers yet because my car still has some rust and I dont have my paint job. I was thinking I would get some clear signals with amber bulbs for now and when I get everything fixed on my car I would buy the ambers. Their pretty cheap so its no big deal, but I still want the clubs opinion.

BTW my car is red(94 LS) with black SI rims.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
i dont understand waiting till you get your paint job for the ambers if ambers is what you want...its one screw to take them out if your worried about them getting painted.

i prefer the clear w/ black housing for my teggy, but most here will say amber.

NEEK94LS

i dont understand waiting till you get your paint job for the ambers if ambers is what you want...its one screw to take them out if your worried about them getting painted.

i prefer the clear w/ black housing for my teggy, but most here will say amber.
No im not worried about them getting painted, I know how to take them out, I just wanted to wait for them untill I get my car super fresh again. I guess im looking for a reason to try the clears.

I wanna try these http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/94-97-INTEGRA-EURO-CLEAR-LENS-TURN-SIGNAL-BUMPER-LIGHTS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZalgoQ3dLVIQ26ituQ3dUCIQ26otnQ3d3Q26poQ3dLVIQ26psQ3d63Q26clkidQ3d7928062498331269294QQ_trksidZp3286Q2em7QQcategoryZ33717QQitemZ370495309272. I would do the black housing ones but I dont think they would look right on my car(RED)

BeatBox

Real Good!
IMO

i say amber, they will go together with ur taillights. i have a 98 with 94-97 taillights and amber corners
with the 98-01 Taillights the clear corner with stock headlights look good
the black housing ones look good only with the black housing headlights and 98-01 tailights

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
i think the half amber half clear look the best (i think they are just oem) but if you want the amber ones then get them. no sense in wasting money, and like what was said before, if your worried about them getting messed up, just take them out before paint

NEEK94LS

Yea I went with the amber ones cause of the 94-97 tails. Im loving the way they look, but honestly if I had all red tails I would of got the clears. I seen the clears with black housing on a red integra with 98 tails and it looked tight. In the future ill prb get all red tails and then ill start mobbin some clears. I honestly dont know why people dont like the clear signals, they look tight to me.

BeatBox

Real Good!
IMO

i say amber, they will go together with ur taillights. i have a 98 with 94-97 taillights and amber corners
with the 98-01 Taillights the clear corner with stock headlights look good
the black housing ones look good only with the black housing headlights and 98-01 tailights
Yea I went with the amber ones cause of the 94-97 tails. Im loving the way they look, but honestly if I had all red tails I would of got the clears. I seen the clears with black housing on a red integra with 98 tails and it looked tight. In the future ill prb get all red tails and then ill start mobbin some clears. I honestly dont know why people dont like the clear signals, they look tight to me.
:thumbs up