Club Integra Cup (GT5)

Kenn has a DC4!

Project Midori Civic
You guys should add a Initial D playlist into your personal race music.
This shxt gets you pumped up! :D

[YOUTUBE="Don't Stop The Music!!"]Ba-8A3mOIio[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="Ayu's Euro-Mega Mix"]ZXthHI0A1xs[/YOUTUBE]

Kenn has a DC4!

Project Midori Civic
This is a video how to get chrome paint.
PS: watch this on your desktop/laptop because it shows details how to get it through those little video bubbles.
[YOUTUBE="How to:chrome paint"]68u1zqr3woc[/YOUTUBE]

speedin

The Transporter
Ill be on for a bit tonight if anyone wants to play. Usual time, as for cars ive been wanting to do a JGTC race. Ive done a few online and its usually quite a close race.

Hawkman13

Ill have to jump in on this if my friend ever gives me my GT5 disc back. Im no good but it seems like it would be fun.

Kenn has a DC4!

Project Midori Civic
Hey guys!! :D

YOU JELLY?
v
v
v
v
v

and yes i intented to paint the SLS gold because it's my overall favorite car in the game. :thumbs up

speedin

The Transporter
we stopped doing this weeks ago. lol!
Well it sort of died due to lack of interest. Im still up to race sunday nights, but it appears not many others are.

And nice SLS ;)

Have you seen my 20 million dollar Jaguar XJ13? Its stunning, to drive, listen to, and look at. I definitely recommend saving up and buying it.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
You guys still going to do league races? Loss of interest regardless, I just beat Dead Rising 2, so now I can finally move on from that bloody mess and get onto better things. Let me know..... Superb SLS AMG btw. I got a bunch of regular chrome paint chips.. Send me some gold ones :D

Btw.. Lamborghini Miura is also another amazing $20mil car, especially after you put aftermarket wheels on her.