Club Integra Diabetics

SOMD_GSR_STi

Flatout Performance
Because it was brought up that im diabetic, are there any other CID's out there?

Type 1 Diabetic here. Give myself insulin injections after every time I eat. Sucks but I gotta do what I gotta do to live.

dariel89

I know how you feel, im not diabetic, but my son is, so is a lot complicated, he is type 1, at first is hard but now in more comfortable but yea life goes on,

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

SOMD_GSR_STi

Flatout Performance
Yeah, I think of it like this. You can feel sorry for your self if you have it, or you can manage it because diabetes is manageable rather than other diseases out there.

Let the diabetes jokes begin haha

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
Yeah, I think of it like this. You can feel sorry for your self if you have it, or you can manage it because diabetes is manageable rather than other diseases out there.

Let the diabetes jokes begin haha
lol, you have a good outlook on things. ive been having to watch my sugar intake and its hard as crap, everything has sugar in it:( bread and pasta, i love bread :???:

SOMD_GSR_STi

Flatout Performance
Yeah. Im only 23 but only have been diabetic for 3 years. Little tricks help like Whole Wheat foods (pasta, white bread with whole wheat, and more)

dariel89

Is easy fot an adult but not for a 3 years old , which you have to supervise all day

The_Anima7or

The Rook
ive been a diabetic since i turned 16, im 23 now. runs in the family, i just hope when i have kids they don't get it and have things hampered in their lives like mine.. like for me, a childhood dream was to go into the army, (but looking at it now, im glad i never did) but still., i have pretty good management over myself, i eat like i did before i was diagnosed, but i keep my insulin pump set up for stuff like that, the pump has made it easier to deal with, (no dealing with syringes, or insulin pens) but sometimes i wake up at like 4am with my blood sugar bottoming out down to like in the 40's. (one time it was like 38 ), have to eat something quick and wait for it to come back up.. worst feeling ever when your sugar gets real low like that..

dariel89

Yea i know, happen one time with my son, so now before he goes to bed, he drink his bottle of milk and that would do it

SOMD_GSR_STi

Flatout Performance
Yeah, Ive had sugar lows like that. I keep a can of coke or sprite by my bed. I don't have the pump yet, and what gets me most is testing. I need to test a lot more, but I don't.