club integra expired

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
i was just thinking.....most g2s will become a rare site to see in a couple years.....then after that integras....but thats not for a long ass time....considering integras stopped coming out in 01.....now clubcivic...still has the 06 civic that just came out.......and.....club rsx...just had the 06 rsx come out....so where the fuk does this leave us.....i really dont kno...honda needs to get off there ass and make some 06 integras

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
1990TeGLs said:
i was just thinking.....most g2s will become a rare site to see in a couple years.....then after that integras....but thats not for a long ass time....considering integras stopped coming out in 01.....now clubcivic...still has the 06 civic that just came out.......and.....club rsx...just had the 06 rsx come out....so where the fuk does this leave us.....i really dont kno...honda needs to get off there ass and make some 06 integras
There are many of us that love the Integras, every day we get more and more members, this is a great site! so what if they dont release a new Teg. Those like me that believe Teg's are the greatest cars honda ever made shall keep hope alive. Not matter what comes out in the future I will always keep my teg!

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
the popularity of honda will always grow. i thought hondas were at its prime when after market parts started hitting the shelves, body kits.... conversions... intakes... headers... exhausts, back in late 90's. and now the lists goes on and on, so many available parts and upgrades espcially us made and JDM. from autox, dragging, competition, to street enthusiests. there will always be a category for someone to fall in.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
the RSX still has its place on CI because after all it basically is an integra.so i dont think they will be coming out with a "2007 acura integra" or whatever year until they discontinue the RSX. thats just how i see it but i could always be wrong...

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
no matter what this site and other integra sites will still go strong just like old muscle car clubs their not fading because there isnt any new cars coming there still there cause a large group of ppl still love the cars just like us and our integras

g3teg97

Super Moderator
teggyls said:
no matter what this site and other integra sites will still go strong just like old muscle car clubs their not fading because there isnt any new cars coming there still there cause a large group of ppl still love the cars just like us and our integras
Well said.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
haha if you think about it... a couple years down the line... one day your gonna pop the garage open and show your kids what daddy drove back in the days....

AirBrcak

BALLLLLIIINNNN !
SilverDB8 said:
haha if you think about it... a couple years down the line... one day your gonna pop the garage open and show your kids what daddy drove back in the days....

son, back in the day JDM is how i rolled...lol
________
Expert insurance

Last edited: