club integra forza challenge

the4doorway

Hey everyone thought I would post a thread for some club integra forza challenges. This is for the other members who feel left out of the GT5 races that have xbox, and forza motorsports. This will start as a more relaxed racing maybe once or twice a week and determining on how many people we can get we will see about a cup. This is mainly a post to get the xbox players out there dedicated, then we will get serious. Add my gamertag with a message saying that you are a member of club integra. my gamertag is Hitman99999. also pm if you want a cup more then a nightly standing to show nightly winners. For my personal schedule nights are better on weekends but i can rearrange that so lets get out there and burn some forza rubber!

ericw.

I'm down but i haven't played forza in a long time. Which forza are we talking about though? I only have the one that came with the 360.

Gamertag: xhostilex001

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
lol i would be down but i keep forgetting to buy forza when i have money....i need to...

TannerG

guys im totally down just gotta get the game and get ungrounded.... lame right? hahahaha hit me up Cheater471 will add when i get back on

the4doorway

okay will do sorry guys for the late post just been busy with high school and working 40 hours everyweek. depending on what game everyone has will determine what we play and saturday night would be best for me to start our first night whoever cant its fine we can change days just let me know