--== [[ CLUB-INTEGRA GAMERs LOUNGE:: Xbox // PlayStation // Wii // PC ]] ==--

Noneed2Hate

Speaking of racing games, how realistic would you say the games are? I am thinking about getting a Logitech g27 controller so I can get a little familiar with how manual cars work (I know it won't be nearly the same, and hear there is no stalling/clutch slip but I don't have ready access to a real manual car to learn on)

inb4 what a newb

DB7ish

Speaking of racing games, how realistic would you say the games are? I am thinking about getting a Logitech g27 controller so I can get a little familiar with how manual cars work (I know it won't be nearly the same, and hear there is no stalling/clutch slip but I don't have ready access to a real manual car to learn on)

inb4 what a newb
There used to be an arcade game at GameWorks, it was like Ferrari Challenge or something and it had the seat, shifter, and 3 pedals. You could choose automatic, shifter only, or full manual. I remember it being real fun when I was a kid. Gave me a bit of the manual expereience you seek.

Noneed2Hate

There used to be an arcade game at GameWorks, it was like Ferrari Challenge or something and it had the seat, shifter, and 3 pedals. You could choose automatic, shifter only, or full manual. I remember it being real fun when I was a kid. Gave me a bit of the manual expereience you seek.
yeah I was thinking about checking out the local arcades and seeing what they have instead of spending $$$ for a controller

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
My first car was a 90 Honda civic hatch 5speed. Bought it with cherry money and learned to drive it home after 15mins. Never driven a stick before.

Lucky I wasn't sold a shity car. It was owned by army vet who shipped it out to base. It came with an extra set of tires and every bulb spare for the car.

Ryan659

So I heard Kanye west is making a video game :roll:

It has something to about his mom in heaven or some BS

R13

The other asshole
I'm just playing h1z1 aaaaalllll alone because you're all console scrubs. :mrgreen:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
PSN: ixcocoyxi
PS4, GTAV and destiny
PS3 once in a while, GTAV, GT6

just LMK you're from here when you add me

Sent from my HTC M8 running CYANOGEN.