Club Integra Magazine?

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
Before I start, I promise I looked for another magazine thread.

Anyway, how about a club Integra Magazine? It could include everything from ROTM to tips for improving performance. Let me know if I'm just dreaming here, haha I'm not too knowledgeable about starting a magazine.

'94 Teg FTW.

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
I mean, it may be impractical considering we have the internet to do our Integra clubbing, but still, a magazine might generate some extra revenue or something.

'94 Teg FTW.

Ghost75

Consumer of Apples
There are definitely people on here that post some SOLID material but there's a lot of material that you'd need rapidly to satisfy a "new" issue being put out.

However, if it could be pulled off, I'd be all over it! :D

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
There are definitely people on here that post some SOLID material but there's a lot of material that you'd need rapidly to satisfy a "new" issue being put out.

However, if it could be pulled off, I'd be all over it! :D
Yeah that's what I was thinking. However, I think it would make ROTM a little better looking in a magazine. Full three pages of details and specs and a front cover picture of the ROTM.

'94 Teg FTW.

treeafodo

Austin
If someone actually put the time and effort into making it I would subscribe. Monthly magazines are a lot of work though. Maybe try a digital one first and see how that works out? Just trying to help :thumbs up

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
There's not really that much active members on here though. It's only the same people, so it wont be very diverse.