club integra raffles anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenshi_R

luxury integra driver
so i had a great idea of how to make this forum a lil more alive.
and remembered the dollar in the mail envelopes few years ago.
we could turn that scam into something that might work.

each month members would transfer 1 dollar into a club integra owned paypal account.
no more than one dollar a month per member to be fair
by the end of the month the MAIN MAN of CI will randomly pick a winner out of member names that contributed a dollar that month and record it on video(youtube or here) to be legit.
the winner gets the money, or a gift card to be spent on their car in a local performance shop.

few rules i would add
1 you have to pay to play(dollar a month is less than you spend on coffee each day)
2 you have to be registered and active for at least a year(or 6 months) and have at least one post per month.
3you have to spend that money on something related to your integra(upgrades, maintenance, detailing, bodywork etc) no gas money or other junk not related.
4 dont cry if you didnt win

so a dollar a month can help someone get their car running or get that swap they wanted for ong time or a turbo?:evil:

heykosal

Angkorian
Actually sounds pretty interesting and fun. It absolutely could work. We'd need to hammer out the details. We'll see what the mods. think.

tenshi_R

luxury integra driver
well by the time we get this ready to launch few months might pass so you will have time.

i mean i intended it to be running for as long as people contribute u know.
6 months is to weed out the people that try to find a loophole or register just so they can play.

so for example we should ban a person from playing for 90 days in case he tries to take advantage of the system in any way

pretty much make it FUN, but also make it fair for everyone i think it can be done easily.

the rules are not set im just kinda throwing it out there im not the one in charge of this page so...

tenshi_R

luxury integra driver
and btw can someone find me a picture of ja rule in the car? the famous NOOOOOOOO!!! MONICA!!!! picture

speedin

The Transporter
Hummmm......

Let me talk to JayJay. This may work. Since he set-up Tunersports and if you notice our Club Integra Parts store is basically Tunersports maybe a gift card to there could be the prize.

BTW, if you haven't seen the store take a look at Club Integra's official store http://www.clubintegra.com/store/

tenshi_R

luxury integra driver
yea i dont see why not.
as long as they dont try to rape the winners and overcharge u know. that be bad mmmkaayyy?

it actually sounds better than cash prizes because this way theres no doubt it will be spent on parts for the car and not hookers.

Rich-PMS

Tried this on another forum, it's illegal. You need a permit to do a raffle- or 50/50.

Sorry to piss on your parade, as it's a good idea, but not worth the legal problems.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Tried this on another forum, it's illegal. You need a permit to do a raffle- or 50/50.

Sorry to piss on your parade, as it's a good idea, but not worth the legal problems.
NOOOOOO!! MONICA!!!.. no wait..
NOOOOOO!! ILLEGAL??!!

Rich-PMS

The best thin I've seen done in a forum is monthly group buy.

Venders would choose a few items that would be discounted the whole month of June, but during the month of may the members of forum would vote which item they'd like to see discounted out of the select few. Item with most votes gets discounted for forum members the whole month of June.

It was VERY successful

But it'd be up to the vendors on what they're willing to discount.

tenshi_R

luxury integra driver
what if we deposit the money directly into the CI store account?

hey no big deal at least i got the picture lol

speedin

The Transporter

Really? Well I guess it is gambling... But then how did all those internet poker places do it? Maybe its all of those laws that were passed against internet poker that prevent this.

Because I can SWEAR ive seen vendors do this before.

nicoalex2

I'm down. There is a way to do it without problems. As long as it is shown to be fair amongst "friends"

Status
Not open for further replies.