Club integra's detailing thread

JGvtec

I figure i'd throw some pictures up. I just got done waxing the car. Its as smooth as a baby bottom. :D I used Meguiar's carnauba wax. Also got a picture of the paint. :thumbs up

dc2_

i worked on this ek coupe the other day,covered in a million swirls and scratches...didnt take too much pics..this is basically all i got.

LOOK CLOSELY U CAN SEE ALL THE SCRATCHES ON THIS PANEL

AFTER

JGvtec

The paint looks so wet. :drool: What type of buffer is that?^

Clay bared/polished/waxed the paint and cleaned the tires before i get rid of her :(

dc2_

The paint looks so wet. :drool: What type of buffer is that?^]
thanks bro, thats a griots garage 6 dual action polisher.

to make the corrections i used ultimate compound on a polishing pad,followed by ultra finishing polish with a finishing pad,topped of with nxt gen wax....all produts by meguiars

JGvtec

thanks bro, thats a griots garage 6 dual action polisher.

to make the corrections i used ultimate compound on a polishing pad,followed by ultra finishing polish with a finishing pad,topped of with nxt gen wax....all produts by meguiars
I still need to return my buffer. :( Its making a metal to metal noise. I didn't even get to use it. Which DA polishers do you prefer?

dreamofjdm

2@DHD2r3@Th3H013Thread
when taking pics to show swirls use very bright lights they make the swirls pop out. but other than that that they look good.

jordan, rocking the blades!!!

JGvtec

when taking pics to show swirls use very bright lights they make the swirls pop out. but other than that that they look good.

jordan, rocking the blades!!!
Im not able to remove the swirls yet because i have to return my buffer. :( I had to do it by hand today. It SUCKED, but it was worth it.

dc2_

I still need to return my buffer. :( Its making a metal to metal noise. I didn't even get to use it. Which DA polishers do you prefer?
thats weird...i hear PC polisher is pretty relaible...well i heard real good reviews on griots garage 6 thats why i got it...its supposobly the strongest DA out there...but not stronger then the flex:/

i was gonna get meguiars g110v2 but...i like griots garage 6,life time warranty

probably 12 hours of use on it so far

JGvtec

thats weird...i hear PC polisher is pretty relaible...well i heard real good reviews on griots garage 6 thats why i got it...its supposobly the strongest DA out there...but not stronger then the flex:/

i was gonna get meguiars g110v2 but...i like griots garage 6,life time warranty

probably 12 hours of use on it so far
Thats the reason i got the PC because of the reliability. How much did your's run? Im going to get the one from tools plus its like 125. Maybe you will persuade me to get the Griots.