ClubIntegra Crash List

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
well i think the south africans are at it again im sure they told the kid to do that to the car we have to stop them

g3teg97

Super Moderator
That pic was before the damage just to show the general location. I haven't taken any pics yet because I don't have any batteries for my camera.

speedin

The Transporter
g3teg97 said:
That pic was before the damage just to show the general location. I haven't taken any pics yet because I don't have any batteries for my camera.
oh ok, lol. that explains why i couldnt see a dent. :oops:

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
Put me down for January 22, 2006.. :evil: :(

I was in Corsicana Tx. on i-45 S in a 2 lane construction zone, it was raining fairly hard, some ass in a Galant got into my lane when he realized he was about to hydroplane.. I was about 30 yards behind him.. I hydroplaned instead.. teggy took a nose dive into a ditch and then did a 180 into 2 lanes of gravel they were about to pave. My fender liner came off on the driver's side, looked like I went mud riding, and my front bumper practically came off.. scariest thing I've ever endured, especially in my car. Um, I'm ok, I was wearing my seatbelt. On top of that, the cop gave me a ticket for wreckless driving or something. If no one would have called in to report, I wouldn't have a ticket. I'm glad complete strangers cared enough to call 911 when they saw but I don't need another effing ticket because of some moron in a Galant. Needless to say, this person was "south african". [/rant]

Last edited:

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
Shea said:
^^^ thats no good to hear :cussing: but at least your ok, how bad is the car?
It's ok, just a VERY muddy engine bay, frayed AC belt, and my hood has rocks chips/dents on it now. I'm sure I will find more things wrong with it within the next few days.

speedin

The Transporter
Vanessa said:
It's ok, just a VERY muddy engine bay, frayed AC belt, and my hood has rocks chips/dents on it now. I'm sure I will find more things wrong with it within the next few days.
omg! do u have any pix? danm sorry. poor tegs. he wrote u a ticket, WTF! why, did he have a good reason? id challange that. btw list updated

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
damn vanessa sorry to hear that hope that your ok and get some pics up of the car damn south africans im just gonna walk every where to save the car lol