ClubIntegra Stickers Now In-Stock!

b18c_teg

Ominous G2 said:
Exactly. Did you take care of those decals being mixed up?
Well I just got them yesterday so im trying to figure out what to do with them. =(

b18c_teg

Come on ppl show some support for CI, its just $6 freaking dollars =/. Well thx Jay Jay for taking care of the decals. I'll post some pics of my teg with the badass DECALS!! once I receive them that is. 1990tegls u should get some all white decals if u don't like the colored 1's, Just show some support for CI that well deserves it.

R1DC2

Got Integra?
b18c_teg said:
Well thx Jay Jay I just got my CI Decals and man I'm loving them.
What are u waiting for!!! Post some pics! lol

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
So i tried to order some.. and they don't accept my card. I'm going to try and see if my friend will by them for me

DA_styLez916

NorCal Tuner
yea i bought a set of the old ones and the new ones..... i wish you could get the old ones in black... and the new ones are so fuckin gay....if they were actually like a real decal instead of bein a white sticker, then they would be fuckin sweet..........

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
Does anybody know how long it takes tunersports to actually send you the decals ? cuz i orderd some about 2 days ago and im just wondering.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Probably depends how far from pa you are, I think I'm getting a tunersports.com sticker. Bottom of rear window would look nice. Sexy sticker.

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
im in cali so i figure theyll come on saturday or for sure monday cuz i ordered them on the 8th.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I got mine monday.

Maybe I'm being picky but I think it'll look better if there wasn't the much white stroke around the logo.