CI LOGO TSHIRTS

• CI LOGO SHIRTS FRONT/ BACK

Votes: 26 89.7%
  • CI LOGO JUST ON THE BACK

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

H8BOOST

Hey I am not really sure if anyone has asked or we had this in the CI Store at all but since we have stickers and beanies what about T-Shirts with the CI Logo. Just an idea. Black shirts with the Integra outline in red with the logo on the front and something on the back maybe the outline of the integra or whatever the hell we may come up with. Just a suggestion. I am just not sure who to talk to on here about it. Suggestions, comments, or is this a total fail.

H8BOOST

going to try and have one made or maybe photo shop something up this week sometime.

MACDOG

Baller, yo
I'de buy a few, even though no one from Australia is on these forums apart from me (from memory) I'de still rock it.. no one would know what I'm on about but its all G.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
I'd do it but.....we should have different outlines for different generations, or all 4 on the back

whitedc4

pm jay about it. when you make a shirt order you have to make a minimum of 30 or 35. if he got maybe 30 ppl to honestly buy one then yes maybe he would.

posting this in the site suggestions area would probably be more effective though.

and another problem is everyone agreeing on a design

H8BOOST

Taking everything into consideration guys probably just do the logo on the front/ back just something simple nothing crazy. I will have a update on this hopefully by the end of the week. I will try and work on this tonight or tomorrow. The guy at the shop had made some already but the font was off and the color was off. Trying to get it to spec with our logo. If you do not like the design please pm with an idea.

Last edited:

8-bit

do what now?
i think it would be better just the clubintegra logo and if the shirts sell maybe we can eventually get different variations of the shirts.