cluster problems (video inside)

Nismor

cluster problems

so i changed some of the internals on a cluster i had laying around and i decided to color the needles and now the rpms is like way up high and the temp is kinda off. i have tried to set the needles at 0 but it keeps jumping up... any idea on how to fix it? i might just have to try the other two i have with the white needle but i hope the problem doesnt happen again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM8JzxIfuPY
i tried to post a video but couldnt so here is the link.

Last edited:

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Of you pulled the needles off, they won't be correct if you put it on right down at the bottom where the little pin is.... Best bet is pull em off and put em on while the car is on if you know where it idles about....

Nismor

i was thinking about that... hey thnx ill have to do that man i dont remember lol ill see what i can do

XjoEnX

Hey Raul the video is set to private. Can you make it public?

XjoEnX

I see. I would say to swap the gauge faces over like before into your working cluster housing. Let us know how it goes!

Nismor

Well i fixed the rpms by just turning the key to the on possition and putting it on 0 but now i just need the temp. This hole time i was trying not to crack the screen and i cracked it! I was so pist! Lol but whatever. Now i just need my leds to come in the mail!

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I think I remember saying something like this would happen. Coy walked my friend through how to fix this issue, I think.