Clutch failure: Cable is Hydraulic or Cable? 1990 LS

REDDA

BECAUSE YOU CARE

Just letting ya'll know I'm about to pull the transmission out because pulling the whole motor is gonna suck without a hoist...

Anyway, time to install that clutch real soon! THANKS ZACK!

REDDA

Basically I feel like I need a thermal or two on when I work at night on the teg. . . morning and day light is the only enjoyable time, other than that, it's like I'm just getting greasy in a cold hell hole: my garage.

power steering, why won't you just come out easily? so much CV boot grease. Don't get me wrong, I love workin on cars, I just hate the cleanup. :)

Nice Zuki

REDDA

gOT THE MOTOR pulled................... removing er thang as in power steering and the air conditioning............. someone should sell me a really good clutch and a turbo and I'll build it back up after I blow the motor

OH AND A FLYWHEEL? PLEEZ?
simple green
a bucket of 1990 integra red paint
my cigarette lighter is still not working for some reason that's electrical and i don't have a rat's chance in hell in figuring out why it isn't working like i said that's electrical

smeeee

REDDA

Yo I need a cable clutch apparently and could someone tell me if third gen's had b18's and if their clutch would work in my second gen?

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Make sure whatever cable trans you get that you get the correct clutch, 90-91 have a smaller input shaft spline than the 92-93.

REDDA

Dude valuable info's thank you so much!

Still searching for a clutch though I hear tunersports a good spot.

REDDA

Had some folks say they liked it's performance. Though I'll probably be following becuase I need a flywheel too. Bargain parts, oh joy.

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Clean DA :D Stick with it! Go with the cheapest Competition Clutch or Exedy Clutch if you want the cheapest good option. I had a fidanza flywheel too and loved it! I say get quality so you don't have to go through with this crap again lol.