Clutch specs

Alvi84

The best I can help you out with is my stock spec replacement gs-r clutch went out within 6 months under some spirited driving and a few launches at the drag strip and my car was only making 170 whp. I have since upgraded to an Exedy Stage 1 organic clutch and can feel the difference immediately. Almost as from day one of the oem spec stock gs-r clutch was slipping or losing power in the upper RPM range. (And I did proper clutch break-in periods for both clutches; 500 miles for city driving or 700 miles at 3k RPM's or under 4k RPM's for mixed driving)

The best I can help you out with is my stock spec replacement gs-r clutch went out within 6 months under some spirited driving and a few launches at the drag strip and my car was only making 170 whp. I have since upgraded to an Exedy Stage 1 organic clutch and can feel the difference immediately. Almost as from day one of the oem spec stock gs-r clutch was slipping or losing power in the upper RPM range. (And I did proper clutch break-in periods for both clutches; 500 miles for city driving or 700 miles at 3k RPM's or under 4k RPM's for mixed driving)
Funny you noticed a difference because Exedy makes the OEM clutch discs for our cars, and they are really similar to the "stage 1".