Cod Mw2

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
Going to get Call of Duty modern warfare 2 tonight! :D at midnight :D AHHH IM SO EXITED! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D: D IM GETTING NIGHT VISION GOGGLES! :D:D WOOHOO!!! :D

mirrorimg

lucky.

I have mine preordered, but I have too much going on tonight and tomorrow to even think about playing it.

Im not enough of a hardcore gamer to worry about getting the game at midnight, thats a bit overkill if you ask me. When halo 3 came out, i played the shit out of it at its release, but I never bothered picking it up at midnight. I like to get some sleep before I play 8 hours straight :)

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
^LOL i wish i could afford to pick it up... imma convince my dad to buy it "for my lil brother" even then i wont get to play much... not till christmas break that is :twisted:

iScreaMi

Can I change username?
lol I was more of a socom guy before slantsix killed the franchise on the ps3 with that garbage they call Confrontation...

ill probably pick up MW2 this weekend since they added 3rd person to it....

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
I'm just gonna be mooching MW2 at my drummer's house for a while cuz I need $$$ for the cars. Still can't wait to play it though; it's gonna be insane!

mirrorimg

Its ok. Its a lot faster paced than cod4. Theres a lot more options for weapon attachments and air support.

It will take a bit getting used to, the maps are a bit more extensive than cod4, but the game looks really nice. I have to say the blood when you get hit is freakin annoying as hell.

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
OMG ITS SO AMAZING! :D:D:D! i beat the campeign today and im almost level 20 on live! :D hahaha its great! and the night vision goggles are rather impressive the only problem with them is that its a little zoomed in but other then that its great!