Rep. Recaro front seats

Exterior:
98-01 Convo
Type R Rep lip
Password rear tow hook
Clear corner bumper lights
Buddy Club p1 racing sf 16x7
Work rs lug nuts

That's all for now folks stay tuned for more..

Last edited:

bkirshr

User that is Registered
looks good man! I like the plug cover! :thumbs up what year is the stingray? and how wide are the f**king tires on that truck?! haha

cody1018

looks good man! I like the plug cover! :thumbs up what year is the stingray? and how wide are the f**king tires on that truck?! haha
Thanks Ben! The stingray is a 72 327/4 speed and I believe that they're 15X9 the plan is to tub it but haven't gotten around to doing it.. It has a built 350 w/ 700R4

white4d96

Burning oil like a boss
Jesus, around me that woulda been a $5k car. Good grab.

BeastTeggy

It's Jus a lil 4 Cylinder
nice car, like what your doing...you wouldn't happen to have the rims you took off of there still would you?

cody1018

nice car, like what your doing...you wouldn't happen to have the rims you took off of there still would you?
Sorry man sold them to a buddy of mine before I even bought the new ones for his del sol. But they might come back to me I'll keep you posted.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Looks great dude :p You'll love the suspension goods. And glad that spark plug cover worked out with Ben :)

cody1018

Looks great dude :p You'll love the suspension goods. And glad that spark plug cover worked out with Ben :)
I hope so, looking to minimize the body roll almost completely (impossible I know). Yeah its defiently what the engine bay needed for now.

cody1018

Alright need a little help on a paint choice, anyone have any suggestions?
Im considering White, Blue or keeping it Silver and I cant seem to make a decision.
But I know I have to repaint with up coming mods

ATEGGY94

white i won't go with the honda s2000 grand prix white so that you break away from championship white i think blue is a horrible color for an integra and i like vsm so if you keep it silver just give it a clean look shave the side moldings etc.

cody1018

white i won't go with the honda s2000 grand prix white so that you break away from championship white i think blue is a horrible color for an integra and i like vsm so if you keep it silver just give it a clean look shave the side moldings etc.
I was just trying to narrow it down because there a few minor flaws that need to be taken care of and this would be the time paint