coilover sleeves or full coilover system ?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Who cares? Either way basic yellows aren't valved for over 400. They have to be using the Koni Race version if they have anything higher or they are just idiots.
It works for them. And, is the "Race shock" the 8041 or the one just above the sport shock? The 8041 isnt always affordable to people and would be cheaper to just go with a full coilover. but the one right above the yellow is super affordable.

Nick_C78

The Race are the SPSS valved ones fool. Only $250 per shock. Not the custom built ones. I guarantee you if they are using 1000lbs spring rates they have the SPSS shocks...not basic Koni Yellows.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
The Race are the SPSS valved ones fool. Only $250 per shock. Not the custom built ones. I guarantee you if they are using 1000lbs spring rates they have the SPSS shocks...not basic Koni Yellows.
Oh were talking about the same thing then.
Yellows dude. Ive talked to a few dudes in H2. Its not everyone. Just some people. W2W competition is expensive so i can see the appeal of using Koni Yellows for a season, or two seasons then warrantying them out. Elliot's SM is costing a s*** ton of money, and theres not nearly as much you can do compared to Honda Challenge.

Last edited:

PioneerLS

Function and forms are good for daily driving. Ive heard they ride good and have decent quality. Theyre around $570~
The GC and Koni setup is better though ive heard, but costs more. You get what you pay for.

SoundEfx

I might be of the few who would pick full coilovers rather than sleeves as I like the dampering settings option.

Not a Teins fan due to the fact that you have to use the stock mounts.

pr1nc3

Ksport ftw because I'm in phx and there only a few miles away or k/GC

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta