coilover suggestion

DOLCECULLO

Detailer
Hey guys, I'm not too good with the suspension aspect of things so im hoping you guys can point me in the right direction. Im looking to get full coilovers with adjustable height and damper/recoil and not sure what brands are good. I saw the Tein Super Street but they seem expensive. Plus im hoping you guys have personal experience with some brands since i dont want my car to ride like a rock. Thanks in advance everyone!

red.line

Try researching first as this is one of the most discussed subjects on pretty much any car forum, especially as of late on Club Integra.
Believe me, there's a lot out there to be read and learned from.
I've been wanting to make a thread myself but I'm trying to learn as much as I can on my own before asking others and I'm glad because I have learned quite a bit on my own. :)
Shouldn't be too hard to find information especially since you already know what you want (height/dampening adjustable.) :p

Daybid

Dump or Die.
Try researching first as this is one of the most discussed subjects on pretty much any car forum, especially as of late on Club Integra.
Believe me, there's a lot out there to be read and learned from.
I've been wanting to make a thread myself but I'm trying to learn as much as I can on my own before asking others and I'm glad because I have learned quite a bit on my own. :)
Shouldn't be too hard to find information especially since you already know what you want (height/dampening adjustable.) :p
if your lazy.. heres a few ive heard good reviews from and rode in them.

Function/Form Type 2's
Buddy Club N+
Skunk2 Pro-C
Ground Control / Koni or Illumnias (with tophats)

DAs_an_DCs

Function/Form Type 2's
Buddy Club N+
Skunk2 Pro-C
Yup, what he said. Also look into Tanabe and Tokico full coilovers.

DOLCECULLO

Detailer
i've been doing some research and im leaning towards the Tein SS, but they have mixed reviews. A lot of people say they like them but a lot also say that they ride very rough. Is it true about the ride?

DAs_an_DCs

It doesn't matter where it's made..
?!?! why not? japanese made is def the best! the cars that we love come from japan, it only makes sense to get parts from there too. Not to say that theres any problem with US made, but china, thats low quality for sure.

red.line

Well it does and it doesn't. It all really comes down to engineering competency and manufacturing quality control.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
we cant say that anymore

Function/Form Type 2's
Buddy Club N+
Skunk2 Pro-C
x2. there is also a koni and tociko red now i think they are more Daily driven material and have damper control

what about the Ksport coilovers?
they are good. ive had good experience. trust.

?!?! why not? japanese made is def the best! the cars that we love come from japan, it only makes sense to get parts from there too. Not to say that theres any problem with US made, but china, thats low quality for sure.
quality control and what company its from. im sure alot of your parts are made in china