coilover suggestion

DAs_an_DCs

"im sure alot of your parts are made in china"

uhhh, not my shit bro. Thats what im sayn, i make sure i know where my shits made, japan or US. I have a strut bar made in china, but theres no moving parts so who cares. Roll whatcha want but china is junk dont u read Honda Tuning!? Ull get clownd for rolln that shit where i live lol.

examples of china made shit = OBX, XSpower, Hayame, Tien (japan based, outsourced production to china)

Last edited:

DOLCECULLO

Detailer
I was doing some more research and people are saying that they dislike the SS's because when you lower you reduce spring travel. Is this a big issue? or only a problem if you lower it as much as possible?

DAs_an_DCs

I was doing some more research and people are saying that they dislike the SS's because when you lower you reduce spring travel. Is this a big issue? or only a problem if you lower it as much as possible?
It really depends on the shocks. Tokico blues are warrented against damage if there not lowered more than 1.5 inches. KYB AGX can go a little lower i think, not 100%. If your not goin that low it doesnt really matter. i wouldnt drop on a lowering spring more than 2 inches IMO. Full coils have short body shocks that alow for more lowering.

DOLCECULLO

Detailer
so i've been asking around and decided against the SS's. My next option is the Skunk2 Pro-c's. Any input?

teggysaurus-rex

i went to a shop and thery didnt have any with dampers =[ so i got kyb struts and jdm carboy coilover sleeves and there great couldnt be happier