Coilovers or Exhaust

96GSRteg

Tyler
You will notice the coilovers much more than you will notice the exhaust.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

MFBATZ

Reddit is fun.
LOWER IT!

I regret getting my exhaust over lowering my car even more. I think it's better to look clean than to have an exhaust that everyone else perceives as ricer.

If I had my Integra new or any other car new, the first thing I'd do would be to lower it.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Do whatever you want. I'd rather drop it first. That's just me.

:twocents:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
koni is a yes and no for me. They are the bang for the buck but they also cant handle an aggressive spring rate and need to be sent in to be valved for an aggressive set up
That is a false statement Dylan. Koni Yellow Sport shocks can handle up to 500lb/in springs. Though some people have used 600lb/in springs and have had no problems whatsoever. I don't know what Illuminas can handle but I'm sure it's not more than 500lb/in.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
That is a false statement Dylan. Koni Yellow Sport shocks can handle up to 500lb/in springs. Though some people have used 600lb/in springs and have had no problems whatsoever. I don't know what Illuminas can handle but I'm sure it's not more than 500lb/in.
it dpends on how agressive he wants to go. 10k (~600lb) is okay for a weekend warrior setup (ground control recomend a 8k/6k) but they will have to be revalved for a 11K + spring rate. I was making that statement with 10K+ being agressive. I should work on my wording or take dayquil