Cold air intakes interchangeability.

eastern18

You know i actually got it to fit because i cut and welded and made a new tip for it to fit on my intake. I did a little bit of my own fabrication and cut it into four pieces and welded it back together and it works like a charm!

Prozon

Kris
Why on earth did you go through all that trouble for a intake tube that costs like five bucks? Lol.

eastern18

Actually it is a AEM cold air and im on a low budget and i got it for 30 bucks. So i would say it was worth it.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
You know i actually got it to fit because i cut and welded and made a new tip for it to fit on my intake. I did a little bit of my own fabrication and cut it into four pieces and welded it back together and it works like a charm!
pics or your lying.

mirrorimg

Anything can be made to fit with fabrication. Ive seen VW beetles with B18's in them, and so many cars with the LS1 engine in them from RX7's to 240z's.

eastern18

Well check back on here in a few and I will have pics I'm at school right. But yeah like the other guy said fabrication is the key to get things to fit lol.

mirrorimg

Upload the image to Photobucket. You are linking to your facebook account, and you probably have your account set to Private.