Cold to Heat control

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Alright so I got my wife a 95 DB7, car is all stock. Its a Manual (that really shouldn't matter)

Anyways now to the problem.

The little lever that slides left and right that controls if its on cold or hot or in the middle is either broken or unhooked. Any of you guys run across this or know what needs to be replaced? I haven't torn into it so I don't have pics. If you need details just ask and I will see if I know or not.

Thanks in Advance :D

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
I've open my CC like 6 different times... so your saying it wont slide anymore? if thats the case its either
A. slide off track
B. Knob broken
C. something stuck
D. bent piece of metal Part number #13

Remember Josh I have 3 extra CC sitting in my basement, open it up and take pics I'll see if i the part your looking for. I'll just send it to you...

99sil-teg

Alright thanks, and it will slide but it won't actually change the cold and hot... I'm guessing it has become broken or unhooked in that box you have in red

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
ooh well that could be a lot of things....but could be the heater core or the heater core valve or thermostat gone bad... mine right now is always stuck on heat, no matter how much I move the level...when you get into the ac/heater issues there's a lot of little things thats a bitch to deal with and cost you losts of money if you take it some place to fix... L Josh, text me if you need anything but not tomorrow :lol:

Last edited:

99sil-teg

Well we have my wifes stuck on heat right now, it has a brand new thermostat.. as of yesterday lol

Civic98KH

Hondata Tunes My Life
does it move like very freely from hot to cold or do you need to use some strength still. If it moves that freely it is probably unhooked or the cable broke somehow lol. gl man

phatintegra

Banned
also check your heater valve on the firewall in the engine bay next to the battery where the coolant hose goes into.

Alright so I got my wife a 95 DB7, car is all stock. Its a Manual (that really shouldn't matter)

Anyways now to the problem.

The little lever that slides left and right that controls if its on cold or hot or in the middle is either broken or unhooked. Any of you guys run across this or know what needs to be replaced? I haven't torn into it so I don't have pics. If you need details just ask and I will see if I know or not.

Thanks in Advance :D
I'm in the same boat as you at the moment(the people who stole my car broke the slider). I just reach under the dash to adjust for now.