cold water on feet ?

WOTaddict

Hello all!
Having trouble finding an answer and I was hoping that someone would have an answer for me.

Here's what's happening:
On a '94, when the AC has been used for an extended period of time a puddle of cold water forms on the passenger side floor and when I take a sharp right hand corner the cold water diverts to the driver side and drenches my feet. The water appears to be coming from or just left (toward driver's side) of the white box to the left of the evaporator. While this might seem like a relief on hot days, it's soaking the passenger side floor and I would like to fix it before it causes any major damage.

Anyone know what could be causing this?

Thanks in advance

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
Hello all!
Having trouble finding an answer and I was hoping that someone would have an answer for me.

Here's what's happening:
On a '94, when the AC has been used for an extended period of time a puddle of cold water forms on the passenger side floor and when I take a sharp right hand corner the cold water diverts to the driver side and drenches my feet. The water appears to be coming from or just left (toward driver's side) of the white box to the left of the evaporator. While this might seem like a relief on hot days, it's soaking the passenger side floor and I would like to fix it before it causes any major damage.

Anyone know what could be causing this?

Thanks in advance

it could be a leaky vapor barrier in your door...did it rain recently or did you wash your car??

WOTaddict

blaketeg, no it has not rained in a while and it seems to happen only when the AC is on and only after a long period of time driving.
mirroring, it seems very plausible that this is the case. That the drain line on the evaporator is clogged and thus the condensation is building a lake inside there.

Thank You!! Thank You!!

Now to unclog this hose...

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
blaketeg, no it has not rained in a while and it seems to happen only when the AC is on and only after a long period of time driving.
mirroring, it seems very plausible that this is the case. That the drain line on the evaporator is clogged and thus the condensation is building a lake inside there.

Thank You!! Thank You!!

Now to unclog this hose...

ok well i was asking because my vapor barrier leaked and got my floor soaked when it rained or if my car got wet

hope you fix that clogged hose though

4drs=morewhores

Master-D-B-ate
must feel good on a hot day

i have turbo 2 but no a/c :( but atleast i have power steering tho :)

well hope u get ur problem sorted out