Colorado Meet

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Pretty much it. Things are about to get crazy with my build :thumbs up

Okay, Im going o text everybody since no one ever gets on here anymore about getting a meet set up some time this week.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
HEY! Just to let everyone know im going to race at bandimere on wednesday the 27th with some friends! You guys should all come! Be there @ 4!

hgocasca

level 77 troll
I'm getting chipped today, so I should be ready by then.

00DC2TW

Ha ha our buddy Strat got me in his 2000 civic si, I should be able to hang with now, I kept falling out of vtec due to the ls trans, but a loss is a loss, good call though
If I recall correctly a couple months back you were insisting you were raping civic si's in your JDM b16 DA or civic lol with an LS trans

00DC2TW

And ya, it was a da
Yeah maybe it was putting down like 5-10 more horses, but if you didnt have supporting mods such as a high quality header, port matched intake manifold/head etc. Your engine has 1000 miles on it and his is 10 years old and 100,000+ lol... Looks like a GSR tranny or Sir b16 tranny is in order, or maybe a newer b series trans with hydraulic conversion lol... But even with a trans I think strats car would still beat you. It's abnormally fast or something is wrong with your engine... Compression check it

Last edited:

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Oh, I definitely need the shorter gearing, but my engine checks out great, that thing is solid. My buddy that helped me has been building hondas for years, I have no doubts in the performance of it. I had the type r b16 header on that old one plus intake and 2" exhaust, street tuned on chrome. But that's the past, I'd rather focus on my new one. I'm rebuilding a b17 trans right now with a bunch of goodies, and Cole can back me up on my car now, it's much better now that it's tuned right, so I'm pretty sure I'll fair much better next time. But I'll still lose I'm sure, based on the gearing. Kinda hard to race when your knock sensor throws a check engine light and cuts out vtec, and vtec didn't kick until 5800, now it's at ~5000, so I'm not falling out anymore when I shift. I could only do 2nd & 3rd before my cel light came on and said bye bye to vtec. So I removed the knock sensor and the issue went away.