Colorado Meet

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
dam u guys should gone to the stance meet me n bradster went to it was dope !!! but anyway my accord is dumped if u guy are ever in town and wnna do to the sunday meet that are 200+ cars huge

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Holy crap look who it is haha. You gotta show up for a meet sometime man

00DC2TW

dam u guys should gone to the stance meet me n bradster went to it was dope !!! but anyway my accord is dumped if u guy are ever in town and wnna do to the sunday meet that are 200+ cars huge
I was at the stance meet, it wasn't that cool lol... And I go every week to the weekly meets and so does Chris lol... And the Sunday meets are more like 700+ cars

collkid

That the one at park Meadows? I was there last week. The Cruz got a little crazy.

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
Im always at the meets but i dont go on the cruse cuz it does get wild. im in the 4door cd5 with the sidemarker n lowered

collkid

Im always at the meets but i dont go on the cruse cuz it does get wild. im in the 4door cd5 with the sidemarker n lowered
What color? I remember walking by a blue one and though 'thing is clean!'

Cruse was pretty funny, but not something I plan on doing regularly, the best part was watching everyone else.

19gsr95

im not sure if its my vtec solenoid now got one put it in, and my car is still doing the same shit! the only reason I replaced the solenoid was because that's what my code flashed, but I have some serious bogging going on and it only does it from idle barely any throttle and its fine, wide open and it boggs and most of the time will die, another thing is it will not do it when the engine is cold only when its up to operating temperature?????? Im thinking map sensor or tps??? What do u guys think??????

00DC2TW

im not sure if its my vtec solenoid now got one put it in, and my car is still doing the same s***! the only reason I replaced the solenoid was because that's what my code flashed, but I have some serious bogging going on and it only does it from idle barely any throttle and its fine, wide open and it boggs and most of the time will die, another thing is it will not do it when the engine is cold only when its up to operating temperature?????? Im thinking map sensor or tps??? What do u guys think??????
Yeah try swapping those sensors with someone else with a teg then buy those sensors. You can't return electronic parts, even if you didn't take them out of the box, so make sure its those before you go buying them

19gsr95

Well I tryed the map sensor and its still doing it... :( now I have to figure out the best way to get my tps off lol