Colorado Meet

00DC2TW

Sou8nds like fun. Guys heard of Coffee and Cars on saturday morning? Any idea where it is?
I have heard of it, and If I think this is the same thing I have seen before on saturdays its all exotics like ferraris, porsches, and lambos etc.....

Last edited:

bradster101

What days work for you guys? Im not sure I want to go to denver again lol However I will be there on May 20th for DATR

DeAngebro

Foster
Yeah bro! I gotta de-rice it though :p imma buy an R wing, and an oem back bumper (that back bumper makes wanna puke). I'll ask Daniel for you number since I'm probably gonna need some help with some engine upgrades and shit and you know way more about my b18 than I do. And you could probably find me some used aftermarket parts :D

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Haha thanks for saving it man... And yeah shoot me a PM with your number and I'll text you or something, feel free to hit me up for whatever you need! Always ready to help :mrgreen: We'll also try and get you out for when we do meets and cruises and stuff, Dan and I are out wreaking havoc all the time :lol:

Last edited:

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
For sure man, just hit me up and we'll make it happen!

Had a little mini meet tonight with Shawn, Dan and some buddies with tC's, quite an eventful evening, I'll be posting pics tomorrow along with my progress update pics of the teggy :) moar low!!!