Confession Thread.

Prozon

Kris
I'm sure that wasn't a joke, in fact your probably just saying that because you were expecting a positive response from fucking around with your best friends girlfriend.

That's the most fucked up thing you can ever do. Your a terrible person.

jznsn2u

I'm sure that wasn't a joke, in fact your probably just saying that because you were expecting a positive response from fucking around with your best friends girlfriend.

Your:"This is your car."

You're: (You + are )"You're beautiful."
:lol:

Kenn has a DC4!

Project Midori Civic

To be honest I was really just trying to messing around with you guys. But I would never mess around with my bestfriends girlfriend. Because i've known the guy since middle school. And I would never try to mess up our friendship like that.

I'm sorry for telling such a lie that made you guys hate me.

jznsn2u

My friend was wearing foot ball gloves and he thought he was sooo kool. So I took the foot ball from him and threw it at my other friend that was trying to "chop it up" with some girl. As soon as the FB was in the air, I ran for my life and hid behind a tree.

*BOOM HEAD SHOT!*

Friend who got hit looked at my friend with the gloves and thinks he hit him. Guy with the gloves was shocked of what I've done and stuttered while trying to shout the truth. They started to wrestle like little girls.

I then made my way out of sight and met up with the girl and started to talk to her and make fun of ^those dudes. :lol:

Prozon

Kris
Wow Jayson.
Framing people lmao.

As for friends fucking over best friends for a girl, well I've been down that road.
My FORMER best friend liked to flirt with my EX girlfriend a lot. Needless to say they can go both play in traffic.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
What a boss.

hahahahaha.

I'm Cambodian. I grew up with many cambodian friends girls/boys. Apparently, i'm popular with Cambodian girls my age because my mother knows almost every other cambodian mother in this city and their daughters always ask for me or ask about me when i haven't contacted them in years.

As for every other race, i'm pretty low in that department. :(

p.s. i looooooooooooooooooooove white women with blonde/brown/brunette hair. I am against dating my own race for personal reasons :thumbs up

Kenn has a DC4!

Project Midori Civic
As for friends fucking over best friends for a girl, well I've been down that road.
My FORMER best friend liked to flirt with my EX girlfriend a lot. Needless to say they can go both play in traffic.
now THAT i've been through! 2 years ago. my ex-girlfriend and my former best friend flirting with each other and while my ex-girlfriend and i were still dating too. my ex-GF claimed she was not flirting( but she was). so i broke up with her and the next day my former best friends asks me "hey can i go out with your ex-GF?" im like WTF?! you fucking bastard!

thank god i'm not in a relationship at the moment.
the only thing im in love with is my car and my ps3. :D

Last edited: