Confession Thread.

Prozon

Kris
Okay guys, confession time..

I've been thinking of putting another spring in my wastegate and running 20-25 psi on my motor...
With a tune for 10psi, and a fuel system to support 10psi..

I'm sure i'll do great on 20psi. :thumbs up

pinkley

b@115D33p
Went to my Urologist appt today. Surgery scheduled for Dec. 18th. No more rugrats for me!! :thumbs up

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
There is something I want to get off my chest.... I got an offer to do Playgirl Magazine, and I did it. I did a full spread for Playgirl Magazine. I mean spread man, I pulled my butt apart and stuff. I was totally nude. it was weird, I... I mean you probably didn't hear about it because I went under the name of Mike Honcho. But I just wanted you to know that. If you can hear me, if it got into your brain somehow. That I spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho.

milano_red

There is something I want to get off my chest.... I got an offer to do Playgirl Magazine, and I did it. I did a full spread for Playgirl Magazine. I mean spread man, I pulled my butt apart and stuff. I was totally nude. it was weird, I... I mean you probably didn't hear about it because I went under the name of Mike Honcho. But I just wanted you to know that. If you can hear me, if it got into your brain somehow. That I spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho.
Hell yea! How much you sellin that weed for old man?

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
You were in Hung Lo Does Japan, right? I thought the storyline was a bit dry, but the camera angles more than make up for it; great editing

Kyle

i confess that i'm horribly addicted to facebook... :p
FB is completely useless, it's only good to catch up with distant people, not to stare at your newsfeed for 8hrs straight. That is the definition of a problem. Stop using it and you'll be fine.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
FB is completely useless, it's only good to catch up with distant people, not to stare at your newsfeed for 8hrs straight. That is the definition of a problem. Stop using it and you'll be fine.
Yeah, hitting refresh on CI every 5 minutes is a much better use of time

built_ls

im scared of loosing my job. i made a really good amount of money in an easy job (15k this year working as a hotel front desk clerk) all I did was sit down all the time. Our hotel is being sold to some Indian guys and rumor going around the hotel is they going to fire everyone and hire new staff.

15k isnt alot but I live at home with my parents and im in college so i dont have too much responsibilities after car insurance, phone bill, and gas.

but im mad that i dont really have much to show for my money because I wasted it all on junk. and i hate looking for a job..... i hope they dont just fire all of us. atleast reinterview all of us..... Im really good at interviews. every interview i've done i've been hired on the spot.