Considering In Enlisting In The Navy

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
The navy and air force offer more tech career training..My father was in the navy and my step-dad is retired air force.. Say what you want but I support and respect all branches of the military
It'll be my pleasure to say what I want about any military branch. I figured I have the right since I'm in the Navy myself. All branches talk shit about one another..

NAVY: Never Again Volunteer Yourself
ARMY: Arnt Really Marines Yet
MARINE: Muscles Are Required, Intelligence Not Expected
I havnt really heard anything about the low-flying Chair Force tho...

DB7xsjado

Old Skool
Get it in writing when you sign-up. Recruiters will trick you and "promise" you certain things only to have just twisted the words a bit.
yea and even when you go to MEPPS they'll ask you your job choices again..even then don't think you're guaranteed anything because they'll go through it again in basic.

It'll be my pleasure to say what I want about any military branch. I figured I have the right since I'm in the Navy myself. All branches talk shit about one another..
I thought I'd seen that you were in the military in another post :thumbs up..yea it's true but it's usually in good fun. we're all on the same team :beer:

Last edited:

aquamann87

i'm in the coast guard and love it. good luck with the air force i have 3 friends in the air force and they love it.

racinfeend59

im in the air force...in japan....PM me any questions if u wana
and yeah its the chair force...depending on what job u get...but i cant hate on ppl who call it that