conversion kits

SailorJoeFrm734

does anyone know where i can find front end or back end conversion kits for my car? i can only find the 94-01 kits... i want an s14 front end.

SailorJoeFrm734

yeah. i like the way they look. and i like to do car shows and thats one more body mod. they makes kits to do the conversion but i cant find my year

SailorJoeFrm734

wow i just like the front end. i like my DA plenty... and i like body conversions for show reasons... i have 2 trophys for acura mild class. but body conversions would put me in the acura wild class. thats the only reason like them.

cyclotegra

would it even fit properly? I would guess that the nissan front end is wider than an integra, just my opinion. I mean nothing wrong with trying something different, some do motor swaps that are crazy, why not have those people who are willing to venture a little bit... GL

mirrorimg

would it even fit properly? I would guess that the nissan front end is wider than an integra, just my opinion. I mean nothing wrong with trying something different, some do motor swaps that are crazy, why not have those people who are willing to venture a little bit... GL
Hes not asking for a s14 front end, he wants an aftermarket bodykit styled like the S14.

I do not condone this modification.

SailorJoeFrm734

Hes not asking for a s14 front end, he wants an aftermarket bodykit styled like the S14.

I do not condone this modification.
pretty much... but theres kits for a 94 and newer that are for lights and i believe hood? but i either want the s14 or if its possible... the 4th gen teg would be pretty sweet as well.