Convo with scammer

Spody02

Name: Cody
so i'm trying to sell my car, and some guy is trying to buy for his dad. and said he would use paypal to send me the money and i was like, i know this is a scam but if this guy wants to send me 5800 to my paypal cool. lol

well i got a fake email, looked super real but i checked the email andress hidden within the email from paypail and it wanted me to send him 500 to make sure it was me or some shit

but then he I M me on my gmail to talk about it and here is our convo lol

nelson: Hello
Sent at 8:51 PM on Sunday
me: can i help you
nelson: i hope you get my mail ashole
me: wow your trying to scam me and i'm an asshole huh
nelson: i am not trying to scam you
why will i do that man
me: yeah you are... hahah
nelson: see let me tell you something if i dont need the car i will not come here to buy it okay
me: paypalpaymentdesk@mail2world.com that is not paypal email address
you made it look legit but i'm smarter then you =)
nelson: what did you mean they email you from thier desk
they also email me that the money have been deduct from my account
what the fuck you talking about
me: all paypal mail is sent from a XXXXX@paypal.com
not from XXXX@mail2world.com
nelson: lol
you funny i knew you ae not use with paypal i have been using paypal for good 5 years now and i am secured with what i do there so dont tell me the right ay to do my business with them okay
i have make the fucken payment and cant be rfund back to me unless you send the pickup agent money in your pocket and get back to them with the MTCN so they will credit your account and let me arrange for the pickupof the car
me: man... that blows
nelson: hHow
me: for you!
why dont you get a real job?
nelson: i want to ask you a question man
me: i'm not gonna report you but i mean dont you feel like an ass scamming people
and ask away
nelson: no
i want to know your condition for selling the car
i think if the condition is bad you will never trust me all you will be thinking is to solve your problem
me: ... what are you talking about
i know your scammer
i'm sending you money via western union
you got a small dick huh, mom never loved you and daddy loved you too much so you just have to scam people to make yourself feel better?
nelson: i am kind and honest person and i will never do such a thing to hurt a humanbeign like me
lol
you funny man
Sent at 9:01 PM on Sunday
me: no one in the world buys a car without looking at it or request more picture ext....
do you even remember what car you are buying or where i'm at
nelson: yes i do
and dont tell me what to do i want it and i dont mind the condition of the car okay
i will do anything to it if anything happen to the car my pickup agent we need to take the car for serious service before i present it to my dad okay
so i knew what i am talking about okay
bye for now and take good care of your self i need to rest man

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
wow scammers will do anything to get your money these days....thats why i hate putting shit on craigslist...i get atleast 10 emails a day from scammers when i post something on there.

good thing your smart and didnt fall for that shit man because a lot of people do

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Hah, that was awesome.
"you made it look legit but i'm smarter then you =)"....that was hilarious!
That dude's English sucks, probably one of those Nigerian scammers.