Cooki3monstr's 97 Acura Integra GSR

cooki3monstr

snarf
Hey, whats up everyone.

I purchased a 1997 GSR during August of 09. I've always wanted a GSR and now I have one...the grass isn't greener on the other side. But I do enjoy it.

Mileage
  • 134,xxx
Mods
  • Some no name SRI, it sucks.
  • Gay ass rota jmags with mismatched tires.
  • Its lowered on some "eibachs" according to the previous owner. Its lowered like an inch, if that.
Plans
  • Secret
Heres some pics for you to smirk at.

They're pretty shitty, I know. I'll try to get some more up when I get more than an hour of sleep. kaybye

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
ewww jmags... those gotta go...

Looks pretty clean though

Why do you say the grass isn't greener? I am in the same shoes as you .. just sold my dc4 and got a 94 gsr.. its been hard to get use to somethings not being as nice

cooki3monstr

snarf
i know i know, the previous owner thought they looked "mad tight" or some shit. they're defintely not.

im putting them up for trade for some blades or something soon.

Thanks.

I had such a high image of a GSR when i was younger and it didn't live up to the hype i guess. I just hyped it too much inside my head, I made it seem like something it wasnt.

but i really do like it, its a practical, cheap and good looking car.

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
DUDE THOSE RIMS ARE SOOOO.. lol!
look clean sell the rims! haha

cyclotegra

Looks pretty good!! def not digging the wheels, as stated. but can easily change that, GL on the car!!

JasperDA9

looks nice for what it is. I would def ditch those wheels.

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
i have seen you around town! i remember seeing a green teg with gold jmags. but it does look clean, id swap out the wheels for somethin better, blades would look sexyyy

cooki3monstr

snarf
i have seen you around town! i remember seeing a green teg with gold jmags. but it does look clean, id swap out the wheels for somethin better, blades would look sexyyy
i was thinking about blades, but theyre too small. i want some wheels with low ass offset :thumbup:

rockadilla

thats right.
Looks clean man :thumbs up
And buy some REAL WHEELS hahaha

I'm just kinda curious what's not as good with the gsr and the car u had before?

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Seems like a good find. If the wheels were all silver and it was lowered, and the tires were lower profile it would be very nice. Good thing wheels are an easy mistake to fix :D

Good luck man :thumbs up

Btw didn't you use to have a white JDM front 'teg? Or was that another user w/ a similar name? lol