coolant leak and small oil leak.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
^that's just a temporary fix, if it even works at all. i tried it on my old car. i'm not a fan of it. didn't work for me.

have you checked all your hoses for corrosion? you have to really feel around in the areas you can't see, especially on the bottoms. disconnect them and check, if you have to.

Messiah62

ok so i was looking for my leak the other day and i noticed that one of the hose was quite damp ( very few dry spots) it seems to be a transmission coolant hose. IT goes up and around the tranny to the left. I cant find one on the internet but it seems to be the source. Has anyone replaced one of these before

Whokazoo

I've got a similar situation with my '97 integra, manual. I just got a new radiator a year ago and had the waterpump and timing belt changed at 190K miles. It's got 208K now. I just got an oil change last week and topped off the coolant which seemed low at the time. I drove it a few days and got the check engine light (code p0116) ECT - engine coolant temp. sensor, Auto Zone read the code, I took it back to Jiffy lube to see if they could find the leak because it was cold out. They confirmed the code and reset it. But they could not find a leak. I left it in the garage over the holiday weekend and found some coolant on the cardboard box I put on the floor under the engine when I drove it to work today. It doesn't seem like the heat is as strong as last year, so I'm going to take it to the place that put in the water pump, timing belt and radiator to check the core. I'll let you know what I find out. What ever happened with your sitch, Messiah62?

13ino13

Whokazoo, I'm in the exact same position you were at on 11-30-10. Except my car is a 94 auto. Did you ever find a solution?