cooling fan problem

urquizadc4

im having a problem with my 94 integra. my radiator started leaking about 3 days ago so i got a new radiator and new thermostat i got everything installed and im having a problem with my fan. the problem is that the fan does not turn on unless i turn on the a/c. and if i turn off my a/c then my car starts to overheat. and im not shure about this but are both fans supposed to turn on if i turn on my a/c?? does anybody know or have any ideas y my fan does not turn on.? somebody please HELP me out.

mirrorimg

May be the fan switch, but the thermo sensor is working properly if its giving you a reading on your cluster.

NorthEndGhost

I'm having the same problem, where is the fan switch located? I tested therelays & they seemed fine...

Last edited:

kaiserjulio

Cooling Fan wont turn on

I just bought a 93 integra ls...the day after i got it i was sitting in idle and noticed that the temp was too high...so i started to drive home and the temperature immediately went down...so i figured it was the fan which i learned is not turning on...so i wante to see if the fan is bad so i hard wired it and it works fine...now it's onto replacing the fan relay which i dont know the location of...ive looked at several forums...some say in front of the bettery some say the engine bay fuse box...some say next to the AC fan...which is it where is it at....im so confused!!!