Cops+Integra=Bad

Firefoxz

You know...i love my integra. :) But seems to me like cops dislike them strongly. So here's the story. I'm pulling out of a friends neighborhood, and i'm making a left turn. The cop is coming up on the right. There's about 3 cars behind him, and one ahead. I got the HiD's on, and i'm sure that's probably one of the things that attracted him. He pulls off onto the shoulder, lets ALL the cars pass, and waits for me to proceed onto the road. Right when i turn on, he's right behind me. Luckily, my house is not even a minute away, but still just the fact that he singled me out really annoyed me. I love the Integra like i said, but i almost wonder if it's even worth it. :???:

Firefoxz

I have ZERO problems with my car and cops, do you guys all live in like, Iraq?
Nah i live in Washington, lol. But i think the thing is that it's graduation weekend.
When i got my first ticket, it was spring break. haha.

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
damn, mines like the opposite of that! we got cop problems all the time!!!

we have terrorists in Cali, urban terrorists that wear white t-shirts and locs.

i swiched from my civic to a teg to help steer the cops in another direction.

everybody loves an EMT, loves a firefighter, y not the same love for traffic cops?

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
its the car and what you have on it. i bet if you had a old camaro they wouldn't even bother you.

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
make your teg stock as hell on outside. no rims no exhaust, and no TINT!. keep the steelies with stock hubcaps and your car washed. work on the inside and motor if you wanna tinker with it. you gotta try to look like another car on the street, not somebody who looks like they are looking for a race. integras can do that.

thats what i do, also, i put up a "support the troops" sticker on the back, cuz no gansta carjackin thug is going to support the troops.

its either that, or drive that old camero!

Firefoxz

My car is stock! haha. I just got the HiD's on it. Sitting on blades, not even lowered. Only performance thing i got is the Aem CAI, so it's not even loud, stuck exhaust / muffler.

mirrorimg

He probably got behind you to run your plates and make sure you don't have warrants/unpaid tickets

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Ive had a cop pull me over as I'm turning into my street than tell me that I was "trying" to run from him and than on top of that tell me how to put on my license plate on after I told him both my holes have broken screws!

I also live 40ft from cop station...lol

Firefoxz

Ive had a cop pull me over as I'm turning into my street than tell me that I was "trying" to run from him and than on top of that tell me how to put on my license plate on after I told him both my holes have broken screws!

I also live 40ft from cop station...lol
Did you get a ticket for 'trying to run/evade the cops"? Because honestly....i get so damn paranoid when cops drive behind me, so i almost always pull off into a side street /neighborhood to let them pass.

DC2GSR

N/A is best!
The cops here are alright, most of them anyways. It probably helps that I know a lot of them on a personal level and never get messed with, in my Teg or tow truck.