Coronado SD

What day would you guys be down to do this -

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jznsn2u

*This meet is not official*- Just wondering- Would anyone be down to meet up next sunday? (may 23) or the following weekend friday 28, saturday 29, sunday 30?

jznsn2u

me!!

actually, coronado has the most strictist cops in sd bro...
koool, me and matt wanted to host it and i was wondering who else would be down to go. and yeah i know bro, but we arent going to do anything illegal are we? :roll:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
koool, me and matt wanted to host it and i was wondering who else would be down to go. and yeah i know bro, but we arent going to do anything illegal are we? :roll:
its just the fact there will be modded imports rollin thru coronado. but hey, follow all general rules and it should be fine

jznsn2u

its just the fact there will be modded imports rollin thru coronado. but hey, follow all general rules and it should be fine
Yeah, lets take some epic pictures 8). Hopefully this meet will be official soon. Matt, get on this thread bro!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I'm down. You probably should've posted this in the SoCal section Jay.

Mods, please move this to the SoCal section. Thanks.

jznsn2u

I'm down. You probably should've posted this in the SoCal section Jay.

Mods, please move this to the SoCal section. Thanks.
kooool. Does Sunday, May 23* sound like a good date for a meet up? I forgot we had a socal section:oops:.

Please move this thread mark :banana:.

DC_Five_Earl

Hey I'm Down For The Meet! keep me updated haha, only in sd on the weekends :???: well 3 more months here then im back down!:lol: