Correcting Axle Position on lowered integs

GSR IN UR FACE

Vtech is awsome!
As you most of you know when you lower you honda/acura it puts extra wear on the axels, I was woundering if there was a way to correct this like spacers or axels from the Driveshaft Shop?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
dont lower your car and theres no stress on them or raise your car up your axles like to be like /\ angled and not ---------- -------

mirrorimg

Its just something that happens when lowering the car. The only way to change the position after lowering is to lift the engine and transmission.

wite2nr

well the way a camber kit works is it changes the position of the whole spindle which the axle is inserted into, so a camber kit does help a 'little' but aside from that, not much else you can do but play with the height.

emd513

unless your running major horsepower you really dont need to worry about it. if you do, upgrade the axles and seals.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner

theres some things you cant get away from..
NAPA auto parts has lifetime axles. so everytime this happens to me, they swap for free :thumbs up

btw..

is awsome..

not...

Last edited:

phatintegra

Banned
If you are not running crazy power then your axle is fine when it's lower. I been running the same axles on a lower vehicle (droped on sportline) for 10 years. I have to replace my axle (new axle is on order) due to the prev mechanic forgot to put the boot ring back on when I had my boot replace last year :(

GSR IN UR FACE

Vtech is awsome!
well on an s2000 the axles are basically the same but located in the rear, and J's Racing makes spacers that you can install on s2000 axles that prevent wear from the car being lowered, so we don't have any thing like that?

Last edited: