Corrosion protection lubricant

teg_your_it

do you guys know any lube out there that protect against corrosion? i have hose end pieces thats hard to spray anything substance on half of the side so it would be easier if i just use some kind of lube.

i've already tested anti-seize lube, it eventually flakes off. how does the lube that you put on battery connectors or brake lube work? any experiences?

thanks

tnguyengp

do you guys know any lube out there that protect against corrosion? i have hose end pieces thats hard to spray anything substance on half of the side so it would be easier if i just use some kind of lube.

i've already tested anti-seize lube, it eventually flakes off. how does the lube that you put on battery connectors or brake lube work? any experiences?

thanks
Have you tried Volatile Corrosion Inhibitors? VCIs can provide excellent protection for metal surfaces and can prevent corrosion for many years. VCIs are chemicals used directly on the product that needs to be protected. They are designed to create an invisible barrier, keeping moisture at bay. VCI molecules attach themselves to metal surfaces to form an invisible, thin film only a few molecules thick.