COST : auto to manual swap?

ALMteggy

I would like to swap my auto tranny for a manual. How much does this run for 95 integra ls

greddy1387

i dont have a tranny but i have the pdeals ann the lines and everything you need to make it a five speed

ALMteggy

where would i go to have this done?
and how much would you sell me those parts.?
where can i buy a nice but not too expensive tranny...
sorry im new.

SLOW94

from what i know you will need
*tranny
*clutch slave cylinder if tranny doesnt have it on there
*hydraulic clutch line
*clutch flywheel and bolts for the flywheel
*master clutch cylinder
*rear tranny/engine mount since its diffrent and im talking bout the metal bracket
*half shaft from a 94+ manual integra
*manual pedals
*auto to manual tranny mount
*shift linkage and shifter if tranny dosent already come them
* 94+ integra manual starter
* and you need to do some wireing in the inside were the auto shifters at and remove the anti lock relay under dash by pedals

Surferman

^ pretty much. I started to collect parts but decided not to do it. Im going to just wait for a new car.
I say around 1000 bucks.

I have pedals and bolts, shift linkage also.
What I did was made a forum with all the parts I needed and people PM'ed me from all over. Then once you get all parts you can start. Theres articles but its not going to be that easy for a newb. You can ask around a decent shop how much they would charge. Alot of the parts you can get used- and alot you can get new for cheap on ebay. Just requires alot of research. But people online will help yah out!

SLOW94

^ pretty much. I started to collect parts but decided not to do it. Im going to just wait for a new car.
I say around 1000 bucks.

I have pedals and bolts, shift linkage also.
What I did was made a forum with all the parts I needed and people PM'ed me from all over. Then once you get all parts you can start. Theres articles but its not going to be that easy for a newb. You can ask around a decent shop how much they would charge. Alot of the parts you can get used- and alot you can get new for cheap on ebay. Just requires alot of research. But people online will help yah out!
just about actual cost after buying everything

Str8Boostin

Sleeper
Source the parts from local junk yards if you want to save a good amount of cash.

If you're not confident with doing some of the work yourself, then my suggestion would be to sell your car and look for a 5-speed. It'll give you an opportunity to pick something up with a few features you originally wanted and even a different color.

Goodluck with whatever you do!

Edit: To answer your question, honestly you can find one anywhere. Local junk yards, craigslist, ebay, local automotive/transmission shops. This is seriously a no-brainer...

ALMteggy

well first i did want to buy a new teg with a stick but there not to easy to come by in ohio and i even work at a dealership.

Str8Boostin

Sleeper
well first i did want to buy a new teg with a stick but there not to easy to come by in ohio and i even work at a dealership.
Working at a dealership doesn't really help you in finding an older vehicle unless you sell old cars.

Just give it time, you'll find that it might be worth waiting for.

I'm still looking for a specific car and honestly, it could be 2-3 years until I find it.

Patience grasshopper 8)

ALMteggy

yea waiting might be the best thing. lets me save up money. especially cuz im starting college this fall.