cost of paint

patrick4588

Integra God
i have a new front bumper and lip i need painted. the bumper is currently painted black, and the lip is new so its bare. how much am i looking at to get it painted.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
about 400 if you want it done right. but it may also depend on your area. is 4k for a full paint job here. so just check with your local shops.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
yea man paint work is expensive, im just going to rattle can mine after i fix it.:crazy:

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
I know its expensive. i mean there are cheaper places around here to get it done. but this guy is a family friend who has been doing custom paint and graphics for almost 30 years. so he does it right the first time and guarantees his work.

Last edited:

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
if you lived closer to me my buddy would paint it for 250... with oem paint.. thats what hes charging me when i get a clean shave done! he only charged me 100 for my lip n valances..

try Maaco!!! lmfao :p

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
haha maaco is a joke. my buddy got his done and they just painted over rust and dents and it eventually rusted right through.

baron_von_noah

my buddy got a MAACO job on his corrado and it looks great, especially for only $500 for the whole car. The trick is to prep it yourself. I'm gonna get a MAACO job for my car, since I don't have 4k lying around, I'm just gonna buy some better paint to hand them and prep it myself

patrick4588

Integra God
i mean the bumper and lip are off the car. damn i dont want to drop 400 on it, the paint of the rest of the car isnt that great. i want to get the entire car done at some point. ugh

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
i mean the bumper and lip are off the car. damn i dont want to drop 400 on it, the paint of the rest of the car isnt that great. i want to get the entire car done at some point. ugh
if that's the case, why dont you do it yourself? i'm in the process of painting my spoiler and lip too. still wonder where to find the paint though, anyone know please help, haven't tried the dealer yet, that will be the last place that i will go