Couple of pics of my ride from a small get together

ewoo

filipinoFTW!
damn i saw a few of those cars at import alliance atlanta... cookie monster, i think your car had the white wheels back then? the new ones look good. i meant to talk to you about your suspension setup but never had a chance to.... what are you runnin on?

all those cars are badass... the op's, the yellow s2k, and the del sol are nicely done. good job guys.

CoOkIe-MoNsTeR

Om nom nom nom nom
damn i saw a few of those cars at import alliance atlanta... cookie monster, i think your car had the white wheels back then? the new ones look good. i meant to talk to you about your suspension setup but never had a chance to.... what are you runnin on?

all those cars are badass... the op's, the yellow s2k, and the del sol are nicely done. good job guys.
yes sir.. a few of these were at import alliance ATL...

and yes that was me with the white slips at Import Alliance... (I hated those wheels)...lol

I'm on Skunk 2 coilovers made for a bug eye WRX (I know right?) and KYB struts....

CoOkIe-MoNsTeR

Om nom nom nom nom

BTW come to the official Southeast meet this Saturday... it's in mount pleasant

ewoo

filipinoFTW!
daniel was tellin me about that... i didnt realize that it was this saturday. ur suspension setup boggles me. i'm not even gonna ask about the coils... hahaha. regardless... ur car is pure sex. to be honest, i liked it a lot with the white slips. then i liked it more when i saw it in person. but ur new wheels are hot.

i'll be out there this saturday... probably rollin in with MrG. i got a white dc2, black hood, blacked out high beams, black wheels, black mirrors... pretty much a panda... a panda that wishes he was as low as you. haha.

CoOkIe-MoNsTeR

Om nom nom nom nom
daniel was tellin me about that... i didnt realize that it was this saturday. ur suspension setup boggles me. i'm not even gonna ask about the coils... hahaha. regardless... ur car is pure sex. to be honest, i liked it a lot with the white slips. then i liked it more when i saw it in person. but ur new wheels are hot.

i'll be out there this saturday... probably rollin in with MrG. i got a white dc2, black hood, blacked out high beams, black wheels, black mirrors... pretty much a panda... a panda that wishes he was as low as you. haha.
haha thanks man...

I'll see yah Saturday then

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
nice teg. jdm front looks good.

whats the deal with bike racks? i think they're ugly. is it the new trend? i'm suure a lot of the guys with bike racks dont even ride bikes...or put a bike up there just to have one. it's one thing if you actually use it. i'm going to start a new trend. i'll slap a hitch on my car a start towing around a color matched trailer with matching wheels. :p:twocents:

Campanelli

OMG it has VTEC?
nice teg. jdm front looks good.

whats the deal with bike racks? i think they're ugly. is it the new trend? i'm suure a lot of the guys with bike racks dont even ride bikes...or put a bike up there just to have one. it's one thing if you actually use it. i'm going to start a new trend. i'll slap a hitch on my car a start towing around a color matched trailer with matching wheels. :p:twocents:
Bike racks, rusted hood, low offset wheels etc are the bees knees man